Metallic Leopard Print High Top Leather Trainers made with Tender Loving Air
- Mixed leathers upper - Metallic suede leopard print, metallic leather & glitter fabric
- Glitter fabric on back of shoe
- Zip fastening on inside of shoe
- Leather lining & insock.
- Patented Tender Loving Air luxurious cushioning for happy feet.
- Distressed finish is part of the character of this style. This effect is achieved by by hand and will vary from pair to pair.
- Variations in print should be expected.
- Flexible, comfortable rubber outsole with distressed finish.
- General feedback is that this style fits true to size. Most in between sizes go up to next size. This is a guideline only.
- Made in Portugal
- Look after your shoes - Use a clean damp cloth to remove dirt. We don't recommend using a brush on this material. Use Carbon Pro on the suede to protect from water and colour transfer.
Alto means 'High' in Portugese, which fits since these animal print beauties are made in our family-owned factories in Portugal. It's a taller take on our core Cru style, the same perfectly imperfect, vintage finish but with an updated shape and added styling! The distressing process is all done by hand, shoe by shoe; A lot of love goes into making our shoes.
Alto also features our Tender Loving Air technology, the wedge of loveliness hidden inside to make your feet feel luxuriously comfortable. It's made from the same high performance materials used by top sports brands. As with all our shoes Alto has fully breathable leather linings too. We hope you'll be bouncing around with a smile on your face all day... and night :)
WE OFFER A FREE STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE ( 3-5 WORKING DAYS ) WITHIN THE UK FOR ALL ORDERS £99 AND OVER
UK STANDARD ( 3-5 working days ) - £3.95 or FREE for orders £99 and over
UK EXPRESS VIA DPD (Order by Noon for delivery next working day ) - £6.95
UK DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by Noon Friday) - £14.95
USA & CANADA - £19.95.
REST OF WORLD - £24.95.
COLLECT FROM AIR & GRACE (West Dulwich, London) - FREE
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day. Orders placed before noon will be dispatched same day. Orders placed at the weekend and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day. Sometimes during busy times it can take a little longer.
- To collect your order from our studio in West Dulwich - Just add "collect" as a note on the order and we will contact you to arrange a collection time. Collection times are flexible. Evenings and weekends are possible too. Alternatively you can email email@example.com to arrange a collection or studio visit to try on.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your parcel tracking number.
- All orders are sent using a signed for service. If no one is available to receive the order our carrier will either re-attempt delivery or leave at an authorised collection point. You will receive a card from the carrier to notify you. You can also track the progress of your parcel using the tracking number provided in the dispatch email.
- All shipping costs are non refundable.
- If you need your order quicker or have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import taxes and/or duties, which are applied when your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
Exchanges and Returns
For full details on Exchanges and Returns please click here