Metallic Leather Upper
Multi coloured tassels
Leather lining & insock
Super comfy memory foam cushioning
Traditional Jute espadrille sole
Flexible man made outsole
Made in Spain
Traditional handsewn espadrilles tend to feel snug at first but stretch with wear. If you're unsure about the size please test with indoor use only.
Look after your shoes - Espadrilles are a Summer shoe so we recommend avoiding wet and muddy conditions. Enjoy them on sunny Summer days!
Protect your shoes - suede is a delicate material. To avoid water damage we recommend spraying with Colinil Carbon Pro water repellent before use.
Clean your shoes - we recommend Colinil Bamboo Lotion to clean the suede upper.
Standard width fitting
Say Hi to Hula! Hand crafted by artisan shoemakers in the traditional espadrille making area of Caravaca, Spain these Summer lovelies are a treat for your feet and a feast for your eyes. Multi coloured tassels give this traditional classic a modern twist and a pop of colour. A super soft layer of our memory foam cushioning is cleverly hidden inside for extra happiness.
WE OFFER A FREE STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE ( 3-5 WORKING DAYS ) WITHIN THE UK FOR ALL ORDERS OVER £100
UK STANDARD ( 3-5 working days ) - £1.95 or FREE for orders over £100
UK EXPRESS ( 1-2 working days ) - £3.95
EUROPE - £9.95.
NORTH AMERICA - £14.95.
REST OF WORLD - £24.95.
COLLECT FROM AIR & GRACE (Brixton, London) - FREE
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day.
- To collect your order from our studio in Brixton - Just add "collect" as a note on the order and we will contact you to arrange a collection time. Collection times are flexible. Evenings and weekends are possible too. Alternatively you can email email@example.com to arrange a collection or studio visit to try on.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your parcel tracking number.
- All orders are sent using a signed for service. If no one is available to receive the order our carrier will either re-attempt delivery or leave at an authorised collection point. You will receive a card from the carrier to notify you. You can also track the progress of your parcel using the tracking number provided in the dispatch email.
- All shipping costs are non refundable.
- If you need your order quicker or have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import taxes and/or duties, which are applied when your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
Exchanges and Returns
For full details on Exchanges and Returns please click here