Leopard Print Pony
Now Available at selected John Lewis stores & Johnlewis.com
New more generous sizing. We recommend taking your usual size.
Standard width fitting
Upper material: Leopard print calf hair leather
Leather sock with signature feather detail
Tender Loving Air ® triple density cushioning
Uplifting hidden wedge - our flats aren't flat!
Leather outsole with our rubber inlay for better traction
Air & Grace branded hardware
Made in Portugal
Look after your shoes - we recommend Collonil Carbon Pro water repellent spray to protect & Bamboo Lotion to clean.
Our innovative ballet pumps cleverly hide technology usually found in sports shoes in this chic classic. No more feeling the ground beneath your feet, finally ballet pumps that feel like walking on air. The Tender Loving Air® cushioned hidden wedge means our flats aren't flat - its like a 25mm heel! Those who have tried them have called them a revelation... and we're not going to disagree. London's art galleries are the inspiration for our ballet pump names. Here at A&G we love an afternoon browsing the latest exhibition. Bold prints, innovative design and making us happy - that's the Phillips.
WE OFFER A FREE STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE ( 3-5 WORKING DAYS ) WITHIN THE UK.
UK STANDARD ( 3-5 working days ) - FREE over £25
UK EXPRESS VIA DPD ( Next working day ) - £6.95
USA & CANADA - £19.95.
REST OF WORLD - £24.95.
COLLECT FROM AIR & GRACE (West Dulwich, London) - FREE
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day. Orders placed before noon will be dispatched same day. Orders placed at the weekend and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
- To collect your order from our studio in West Dulwich - Just add "collect" as a note on the order and we will contact you to arrange a collection time. Collection times are flexible. Evenings and weekends are possible too. Alternatively you can email email@example.com to arrange a collection or studio visit to try on.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your parcel tracking number.
- All orders are sent using a signed for service. If no one is available to receive the order our carrier will either re-attempt delivery or leave at an authorised collection point. You will receive a card from the carrier to notify you. You can also track the progress of your parcel using the tracking number provided in the dispatch email.
- All shipping costs are non refundable.
- If you need your order quicker or have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import taxes and/or duties, which are applied when your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
Exchanges and Returns
For full details on Exchanges and Returns please click here