We are teaming up with our friends at The Prince’s Trust, and lots of other amazing brands to support young women, and champion gender equality in the workplace through The Brilliant Breakfast.
10% of sales (10th-14th) October donated to The Prince's Trust
Why do young women need our help?
- A quarter (25%) of young women said the pandemic has destroyed their career hopes.
- Almost a quarter (23%) do not feel confident about their future work.
- More than half (54%) also say it's harder to ask for employment help as "everyone needs it at the moment".
- For young people not in education, employment or training (NEETs), almost half (48%) say they "can’t see an end" to their unemployment and 65 % agree that the longer they are jobless, the worse they feel about themselves.
- Young women are more likely to feel like their work and career aspirations have been damaged, with 66% of young women saying getting a new job now feels “impossible” because of the competition, in comparison to 54% of men.
We’re raising money for amazing women like Tskenya: