We offer a FREE returns service for all returns and exchanges (UK only) using Yodel
You have 20 days from receiving your shoes to request a free returns label (via the returns system). You then have 8 days to drop the parcel off. A return label will be emailed to you within minutes of submitting the form. Please keep an eye on your junk folder.
- For a free returns label visit: https://airandgracelondon.com/pages/returns
- If you are returning multiple parcels, you will need to create additional returns labels
- You have 20 days from receiving your order to request a free print at home label/barcode, then a further 8 days to drop the return off - find your nearest Yodel Direct drop off: https://www.yodel.co.uk/store-locator.
You’re also welcome to return your order by your own choice of carrier. We strongly recommend that all returns are sent via a trackable delivery service. Items sent using a carrier other than our own free returns service are sent at your own risk. Please include the paperwork from your delivery so we can identify your order details.
Air & Grace, Colvanbridge Ltd., UNIT 2 - 4 Riverside Business Park, Station Road, Earls Colne, CO6 2ER
UK SAMPLE SALE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
RETURNS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UK
- Please click on this link to return any orders from outside of the UK https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/oQlC (Global-e). Through this link you’ll be able to generate a returns label or ask for an exchange
- Please note, returns outside of the UK are not free. We provide a returns address label which is pre-paid and this amount will be deducted from your refund when we process the return
- Items originally dispatched to the UK but returned from an international address will be subject to this international returns policy.
- In some instances we are able to offer an exchange of size or style, depending on stock availability
- Please provide details of the style / colour / size you require in the returns portal: https://airandgracelondon.com/pages/returns
- Should you require an exchange quickly, we recommend requesting a refund and placing a new order, as returns can take up to 10 business days to process from date of receipt at the warehouse.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
During the lead up to Christmas, we extend our returns window for gift purchases. Should a purchase not be quite right, items ordered between 25th October and 15th December 2023 can be returned at any point up until 14th January 2024. Any purchases made after 15th December 2023 are subject to our usual 28 day returns policy.
Visit the Christmas delivery and returns page for more information.
On the very rare occasion you encounter an issue with your product, please contact us at email@example.com, attaching clear photos, so we can try to find a resolution as soon as possible.
- Amazon purchases can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery
- Log on to the Amazon account you used to purchase your Air & Grace item and navigate to ‘Your Orders’ to find the item you wish to return. Follow the steps provided to return your order
- You’ll be able to generate a pre-paid returns label from Amazon with instructions for where to drop it off (usually an Evri or Royal Mail location)
- Package up your returned items in a safe and secure manner and please remember to include the paperwork from your delivery so we can identify your order when we receive it
- Your return should reach us within a few days and we’ll aim to refund you within 48 hours of receipt into our warehouse, but at busier times, this turnaround may take a few more days
- Please note, we can’t offer an exchange for purchases made through Amazon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our nominated carriers for the free returns service are Yodel for UK. We regret that we will not be able to use any other carrier or service provider.
- If you choose not to use our free returns service we are unable to refund costs incurred in returning your order.
- The returns service requires the parcel to be dropped off. It is not a collection service. We use Yodel and they have hundreds of drop off locations throughout the UK. These are usually less than 1 mile from your delivery location and open 7 days a week for long hours to enable you to drop off before and after work as well as during the day.
- Ensure you obtain proof of postage. Please keep this until your return has been received and your refund processed.