Ultimate Comfort & Style with our Leopard Print Trainers
This style is part of our permanent collection. Which means you won't ever see them discounted or in the sale.
Leather lining & insock
Patented Tender Loving Air luxurious cushioning for happy feet
Flexible rubber outsole
Made in Portugal
Look after your shoes - we recommend Collonil Carbon Pro water repellent spray to protect & Bamboo Lotion to clean.
As with any calf hair product the nature of the leather requires a degree of care in wear. We recommend avoiding regular contact with another material or any kind of repeated abrasion, as it can eventually cause the hair to wear away.
General feedback is these shoes are a generous fit. For in between sizes we find most (but not all) people size down rather than up. This is a guideline only.
Meet Copeland, the newest addition to our range. Love our Bussey trainer? (we're keeping it Peckham with the names) You'll love it's new sibling too. We're indulging in glitter, leopard print and iridescent metallics, luxurious leather uppers and full leather linings. Of course our patented Tender Loving Air technology is the wedge of loveliness hidden inside. It's made from the same high performance materials used by top sports brands. Copeland will have you bouncing around with a smile on your face all day... and night :) And may we say... you'll look gorgeous.
WE OFFER A FREE STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE ( 3-5 WORKING DAYS ) WITHIN THE UK FOR ALL ORDERS £99 AND OVER
UK STANDARD ( 3-5 working days ) - £3.95 or FREE for orders £99 and over
UK EXPRESS VIA DPD (Order by Noon for delivery next working day ) - £6.95
UK DPD Saturday Delivery (Order by Noon Friday) - £14.95
USA & CANADA - £19.95.
REST OF WORLD - £24.95.
COLLECT FROM AIR & GRACE (West Dulwich, London) - FREE
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day. Orders placed before noon will be dispatched same day. Orders placed at the weekend and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day. Sometimes during busy times it can take a little longer.
- To collect your order from our studio in West Dulwich - Just add "collect" as a note on the order and we will contact you to arrange a collection time. Collection times are flexible. Evenings and weekends are possible too. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection or studio visit to try on.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your parcel tracking number.
- All orders are sent using a signed for service. If no one is available to receive the order our carrier will either re-attempt delivery or leave at an authorised collection point. You will receive a card from the carrier to notify you. You can also track the progress of your parcel using the tracking number provided in the dispatch email.
- All shipping costs are non refundable.
- If you need your order quicker or have any queries please contact email@example.com and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import taxes and/or duties, which are applied when your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
Exchanges and Returns
For full details on Exchanges and Returns please click here