Red suede upper
Triple tassel trim in 3 shades of red
Leather lining & insock
Super comfy memory foam cushioning
Traditional Jute espadrille sole
Flexible man made outsole
Made in Spain
Traditional handsewn espadrilles tend to feel snug at first but stretch with wear. If you're unsure about the size please test with indoor use only.
Look after your shoes - Espadrilles are a Summer shoe so we recommend avoiding wet and muddy conditions. Enjoy them on sunny Summer days!
Protect your shoes - suede is a delicate material. To avoid water damage we recommend spraying with Colinil Carbon Pro water repellent before use. Repeat the application regularly to maintain the protection.
Clean your shoes - we recommend Colinil Bamboo Lotion to clean the suede upper.
Standard width fitting
Say hi to our Souk slipper! Hand crafted by artisan shoemakers in the traditional espadrille making area of Caravaca, Spain these Summer lovelies are a treat for your feet and a feast for your eyes. A shaded triple tassel trim give this traditional classic a modern twist and a pop of colour. A super soft layer of our memory foam cushioning is cleverly hidden inside for extra happiness.
WE OFFER A FREE STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE ( 3-5 WORKING DAYS ) WITHIN THE UK.
UK STANDARD ( 3-5 working days ) - FREE over £25
UK EXPRESS VIA DPD ( Next working day ) - £6.95
USA & CANADA - £19.95.
REST OF WORLD - £24.95.
COLLECT FROM AIR & GRACE (West Dulwich, London) - FREE
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1 working day. Orders placed before noon will be dispatched same day. Orders placed at the weekend and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
- To collect your order from our studio in West Dulwich - Just add "collect" as a note on the order and we will contact you to arrange a collection time. Collection times are flexible. Evenings and weekends are possible too. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection or studio visit to try on.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your parcel tracking number.
- All orders are sent using a signed for service. If no one is available to receive the order our carrier will either re-attempt delivery or leave at an authorised collection point. You will receive a card from the carrier to notify you. You can also track the progress of your parcel using the tracking number provided in the dispatch email.
- All shipping costs are non refundable.
- If you need your order quicker or have any queries please contact email@example.com and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import taxes and/or duties, which are applied when your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, contact your local customs office.
Exchanges and Returns
For full details on Exchanges and Returns please click here